Acne isn’t just for teenagers! Adults and teens can still be prone to breakouts even though they wash their face. Why is this and what can you do to help yourself? The answer starts at home!
- Double Cleanse (day and night and after makeup wipes)
- Wash your ears. Did you know that P-acne can live in your ears and spread to your pillow case?Change your pillow case and wash your ears just like you would your face!
- Don’t touch your face. Oils from your hands can break out your skin.
- Medicate correctly. Use strong peroxides only on severe, cystic breakouts. Moisturize after you wash your skin.
- Avoid sugar. Eating too much in one sitting can spike your insulin and lead to breakouts. Keep a food journal to realize patterns.
if you haven’t found an acne system that works for you, don’t give up! We’re here to help you find a balanced way to stop acne. A solution and consultation is a click away at http://shimmerspa.salonrunner.com/
Have a great day, be kind to one another, and treat yourself well!